Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Red, White & Blue Fun

We had a great July 4th this year!
Unfortunately I barely took a single picture!! I don't know what I was thinking!

We had some friends over for dinner because friends always make the holidays more fun when you are away from home and family!
Since our BBQ is out of commission, we made our yummy Greek Pitas. I could eat those every day!
I had made the most delicious Cucumber and Tomato Salad, and about 45 minutes before our friends arrived Will was helping me and dumped it all over the floor.
There were some major tears on my part...I had been craving that salad all day!
Thankfully our friends showed up with a Yummy Potato Salad and saved the day!

After dinner we walked down to our town park where all the fun was happening.
It had been raining for 2 weeks straight so it was a swampy mess!
The girls played a few games and then we headed back home, popped some popcorn and watched the fireworks from the field across the street from us.
The kids had fun with their sparklers (where was my camera!!) and pop rocks.
For how small our town is, it puts on a pretty awesome fireworks show.

I attempted to snap some pictures of the kids before we headed out to the park.
That little boy of mine is a wiggle worm and after the group shot had no interest in sitting still for some with his sissy!




At least I got a good one of my beautiful girl! :)

I just adore these little people!

2 comments:

DaNae said...

Cute Cute!! I want your greek pita recipe, sounds yum.

Duct Cleaning said...

I truly love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Thank you!

- Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning