Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Firsts

Will is just growing and changing so fast.
We have had lots of "firsts" the last couple weeks!
We attempted to give him cereal for the first time last weekend. He really thought we were torturing him! I tried again tonight and it wasn't as dramatic, but he still wasn't thrilled about it. I'm crossing my fingers it will help him sleep a little longer tonight. I would give anything for just one night of good sleep!
He can hold toys now. He loves to pull his binky out of his mouth. He hasn't figured out how to get it back in yet, but he is working on it! Liz was horrified that I laid Will on a pink blanket. I assured her it was okay and wouldn't cause any lasting damage!
He giggled and learned to blow bubbles and make noises this week. It is so adorable! He will lay on the floor and make as much noise as he can trying to get daddy to come down and play with him
I never spend a fortune on a single pair of shoes because they grow out of them so fast, but we just had to get Will his first pair of Chucks to match daddy. They were totally worth it!
I have to keep the  cover on the carseat when I go out because Will just gets mauled to death by well-meaning strangers where ever we go. The cheeks are the first thing they go for! We need to get the flu-shot asap!
Grandma Durtschi sent us a package full of adorable hats for Will. She made him a blueberry hat because she thought it would look awesome with his blue eyes. I think she was right. We love it!
The hats came just in time. It is by no means cold out, but it looks cold so we are breaking out the fall gear. Liz lives in her blue jeans and boots. Now if it would just stop raining so the humidity would go away!

4 comments:

Delina said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Lizzy! He is so adorable. I need another visit so I can see all those smiles.
Liz looks like she's 14 years old. When did she get so grown up? I can hardly wait until Christmas!!!

Kristy E.B. said...

Holding toys and eating rice cereal...seems like he was just born a month ago and can't be old enough for that yet. Wow, times flies. He's super cute and I love the hat that Delina made for him!

Lindsey said...

Your kids are just adorable! I wanted to reach through the computer screen and kiss those cheeks too! I can't believe he's eating cereal already, seems like he was just born!

Duct Cleaning Edmonton said...

Hello there, You have performed a fantastic job. IӬl definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning