Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies


I usually make my cookies using the directions on the back of the Nestle Chocolate Chips bag and they are delicious. The women on a facebook page that I'm part of were raving about a recipe from All Recipes, so I decided to give it a try. OMGosh, these are the BEST cookies ever! It has been over a day and they are still soft like they just came out of the oven. 
Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies
(found HERE)
 1 cup butter, softened (i used Crisco Butter flavor)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions
Preheat oven to 365 degrees F
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour an dbaking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
I cooked mine for about 9 minutes and it made about 3 dozen cookies.
Let me know what you think if you try them!

Will has been smiling up a storm lately. He is so cute! I'm excited I finally captures a few of them on camera to share!
We can't get enough of his chubby cheeks!
This kid is definitely a chunkster and is bigger then half the babies at church...who are older than him!
And I found a few minutes to scrapbook! I wish I could do it more often. I sure miss it!
I still have Liz's First Day of School pics to go through, and I took some super cute ones of the little man today. Hopefully I will be able to get those posted in the next couple of days!
Happy Sunday everyone!



1 comment:

Sunny Vanilla said...

You have a beautiful family! Your little ones are ah-dorable. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :-)